Take the Stress Out of Buying the Right RV
Although my family is now full-time RVing, I can still remember how overwhelming it felt looking at RVs before we hit the road. Buying an RV and possibly another vehicle to go with it is a lot of money and a huge decision. This course is the course I wish I'd had when I was learning the basics of RV research.
It answers questions like
- What kind of RV should I buy? Travel Trailer? 5th Wheel? Motorhome?
- Should I buy used or new?
- How can I find deals on RVs?
- What about weight? How much can I carry in my RV? What do I need to pull it?
Buying the wrong RV could cost you thousands. I want to give you everything you need to avoid those mistakes. To do that, this course gives you
- Clear action steps along the way
- The ability to work at your own pace
- Videos with white-board drawings & screen recordings
- Grandfathered content. If I add onto the course or increase the price, you're covered.
What You'll Learn
This course isn't information overload. It strategically guides you through the different stages of the RV buying journey by learning
Step 1: Budget
How much RV can I afford?
Step 2: Research
What RV is the right fit for me?
Step 3: Purchase
How can I find and negotiate a good deal on an RV?
Who This Course is For
Buy the Right RV is tailor-made for RV buyers wanting to save money, but at the same time find an RV that is the right fit for them.
Don't put off the traveling life you've dreamed of. This is your time to get moving! Let's do this. Let's buy the right RV!
Full-time RVer, God-fearing husband and father of two.
PreviewNarrow Down Your Length (8:00)
StartMotorhome vs Towable (10:33)
StartChoose a Floorplan (9:04)
StartSpend Time in RVs (7:13)
StartRV Weight: Intro & Motorhome Example (6:59)
PreviewRV Weight: 5th Wheel/Trailer Example (6:45)
StartMust-Haves vs Nice-to-Haves (3:57)
StartKnow Your Manufacturers (5:31)